- Minimum Income – 9 Lakhs per annum
- Age group: 21-65 Years
- Available across major cities in India
- PAN Card
- ID proof (Adhar card, Voter ID card, Driving Licence, Passport etc)
- Address Proof (Utility Bills, Adhar Card, Driving Licence, Ration card etc)
- Income Proof (Salary Slip, Bank Statement, Form 16 etc)
- Accelerated EDGE Miles on Travel EDGE portal, partner airlines websites and partner hotels website. 5 EDGE Miles on every Rs 100 spent.
- 12 Domestic and International Airport Lounge visits.
What We Love
- 5000 EDGE Miles as a welcome benefit when you apply for Axis Atlas Credit Card. 1 EDGE Miles = Rs 1
- As you keep reaching the milestone you keep on accumulating EDGE Miles.
- Accelerated on Travel EDGE Portal, partner airlines and partner hotel chain.
- 12 Domestic and International Lounge visits (8 Domestic and 4 International Airport Lounge visits)
- Tier based rewards based on annual spending. On spending above Rs 15 lacs you get upgraded to Platinum Tier and get 10000 EDGE Miles.
Fees and List of All charges
- Joining Fees: Rs 5000 (excluding GST)
- Annual fees: Rs 5000 (excluding GST)
- Interest rate: 3.60% per month
- Cash Withdrawal charges: 2.5% (min Rs 500)
- Card Replacement charges: NIL
How to redeem Axis points
- Accumulated EDGE Miles can be redeemed on Travel EDGE portal, partner airlines or partner hotels